Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Big Game


The Big Game!!
Brigham Young University played UCLA yesterday in Provo, Utah. Our son in-law Chris who works for Provo City as a police officer gets season tickets because they direct traffic for the games. Chris had to work and our daughter Allison had to watch the other 3 children so Papa HAD to sacrifice and take our grandson Bryson (Chris and Allison's oldest) to the game.

It was a nail biter from beginning to end but the two of us toughed it out and watched BYU finally win by a score of 59 to NOTHING.

This was the worst defeat for UCLA in 79 years. BYU executed very well on offense and defense, Max Hall the quarter back tied the school record for most TD's in a single game.

We did enjoy ourselves in the heat (I think it was about 110 degrees), while sipping power ade and eating peanuts. Bryson amused himself by watching some of the game through the wrong end of the binoculars just to get a better perspective.

We love BYU football.

Bryson & Papa

2 comments:

darren said...

So cute!! I want a copy of that picture.

Tiffany said...

How fun. I'm a little jealous though because I miss going to the games with my dad and having a subway sandwich while complaining about the megaphones behind us. good times.