Thursday, September 18, 2008

All's well that "ENDS" Well

Ok, I had my surgery follow up visit today. The doctor said I looked perfect.. Ask Elaine If you don't believe me. She said that all is well, there was NO SIGN of CANCER and that I should get a check up yearly to insure that all remains well.
Great news isn't it.

Again I will forgo pictures but I got some flak last time for not informing everyone so just wanted to be up "front" if you get my drift.

Love everyone,
Ellis

2 comments:

NY Austill's said...

Are you trying to say that now you are a perfect ---. Oh well glad the news was good. And by the way, Yes it was in an E-mail. You kept using a "y" in place of the "i", but we forgive you. Just don't let it happen again.
Love You Guys

Tiffany said...

I need this doctors phone number. SHe needs to know that she can't keep saying these things, it's just filling you head with more delusions of grandure. hehe we always new you were perfect. good thing i'm right there with ya.