Well the great thing about being a parent and grandparent is attending all of the kids activities and every grand child's activity.
Saturday we spent the day at Miller Sports Park in Tooele Utah watching our 2nd son Darren compete in his first ever motorcycle competition representing the Salt Lake City Police Motor Div.
There were 55 entrants from the western states, 9 from Salt Lake Motor Squad and a bunch from all around. Darren took 6th place and missed 5th place by 1/1000 of a second.
We are very proud of him and know he will do much better next year.
You can see the photos by going to this URl http://picasaweb.google.com/eaustill/1stMotorCompetition#
Or watch the slide show.
4th Of July 2011
15 years ago
2 comments:
I always knew he was the favorite. ;) I wish I could have been there!
he looks good. how fun.Glad you're putting up pictures now.
Post a Comment