Well on Tuesday of this week I had two polyps removed from the "A" canal at LDS hospital. All went as expected and I am doing OK at this time. I took more days off of work than I expected to because of some physical complications. As usual I have had the best of care thanks to a live in Angel. I slept much, ate very little, took some pain pills lots of diuretics and walked with hitch.
The results of the tests on said removed items should be available on Monday so we will keep everyone informed.
My doctor is a female BS doctor. (BS=Butt specialist) While talking to the anesthesiologist prior to the surgery said doctor came up and asked if I had any questions and if I was ready. I told her I was ready and that I had not shaved that morning to help her know witch end she was to work on.
Sorry no pictures will be posted to prevent future identification.
Love Dad.
4th Of July 2011
15 years ago
3 comments:
Love you Dad! I'm glad you are doing well. See you soon!
Great job dad. I'm sure you were her favorite patient. Glad you're healthy
I'm glad everything seems to be OK, but am a little upset that you didn't tell me about this before hand. We love you and always hope for the best. We still have some hell to raise when we get together again.
Love Jeff & Linda
Post a Comment